The Snipe is a robust, sleek, workhorse reel that is designed and constructed around the architecture of the Kingfisher. Giving John a head start with the beginning stages of manufacturing, the Snipe’s frame and drum are partially machined by a Computer Numerical Control machine. Then, in their roughed-out form, the frame and drum are mounted in the lathe and given their final precise cuts and finish, which have made the Talisman and Kingfisher reels so distinctive.
The Snipe centerpin reel is offered in:
- 4 ⅜” diameter
- left- or right-hand retrieve
- German high-precision ABEC 7 ball bearings
- standard colour combinations are: -silver spool with black bronze frame
- black bronze spool with black bronze frame
- black, ivory or brown handles
- weight: 267 grams
- retail price: $575.00 CAD
The Snipe Standard Reel Colour Combinations
The Snipe Handle Options
Please enjoy some current and previously offered Snipe reels in the gallery!